How to attend the general meetings ?
All shareholders whose shares have been registered in a share account 3 trading days prior to the date of the Meeting may attend on the following express condition:
- for shareholders owning bearer shares: they must present an admittance card or, alternatively, a certificate stating the ownership of their shares (in order to obtain the admittance card at the entrance to the Meeting),
- for shareholders owning registered shares: they may attend the Meeting without completing any formalities in particular. However, in order to facilitate their admission and avoid waiting in the reception area outside the meeting room, it is preferable that they complete and return the application form for an admittance card enclosed with their notice to attend the meeting.
If they attend the Meeting, they will be given, as appropriate:
- a ballot paper,
- an electronic device along with its instructions for use. Starting with the Annual General Meeting convened in 1998, the BNP decided to use electronic voting...
Using Internet to participate in the General Meeting
BNP Paribas provides its shareholders with the possibility to send their voting instructions, request an admission card, appoint or revoke a proxy via Internet before the Combined General Meeting under the following conditions:
If you hold registered shares
You can vote by Internet using the Votaccess system via the following site: https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com
If you hold fully registered shares, you must login to the Planetshares website with your usual login details.
If you hold administered registered shares, you must login to Planetshares using the ID number displayed on the top right-hand side of your voting form. If you no longer have your username and/or password, you can contact us on +33 (0)1 40 14 80 37.
After having logged in, you can access Votaccess by clicking on the “Participating in the General Meeting” icon.
You will be redirected to Votaccess, the online voting website, where you can enter your voting instruction, request an admission card or appoint or revoke a proxy. Furthermore, via the same site, you will be able to access the mandatory General Meeting documents.
If you hold BEARER shares
You must find out whether your custodian uses the Votaccess system and, if applicable, whether this access is subject to special conditions of use.
If your custodian is connected to Votacess, please identify yourself with your usual login details. Then click on the icon that appears on the line corresponding to your BNP Paribas shares and follow the indications shown on the screen in order to access the Votacess site where you will enter your voting instruction, request an admission card or appoint or revoke a proxy. Furthermore, via the same site, you can access the mandatory General Meeting documents.
You can vote via the Internet prior to the Meeting until the day before the event.
Shareholders are nevertheless advised to vote well before this date.
Using the paper proxy form
In order to attend this Meeting in person, be represented or vote by post, your BNP Paribas shares just have to be recorded in your name, whether they are registered or bearer shares, on the third working day before the Meeting.
You wish to attend the meeting
- if you hold BEARER shares:
You must request an admission card which is essential to enter the Meeting and vote by:
- ticking box A at the top of the voting form;
- returning this form as soon as possible to the financial intermediary who manages your share account and who will forward your request by drawing up a participation certificate.
- if you hold REGISTERED shares:
- request an admission card which will enable you to enter the meeting room more quickly, by returning the voting form in the envelope sent to you, after ticking box A;
- or go directly to the entrance desk specially set up for this purpose. Make sure you have proof of identity on you.
If you do not wish to attend the meeting
You just have to:
- fill in and sign the voting form;
- and return it:
- if you hold bearer shares, to the financial intermediary who manages your share account and who will send the document, along with the participation certificate which he has prepared beforehand;
- if you hold registered shares, send it to BNP Paribas Securities Services, in the enclosed envelope.
Postal votes will only be taken into account if the forms are duly completed and are received by BNP Paribas Securities Services at least one day before the General Meeting at the latest.
Revoke a proxy by post
- In accordance with article 225-79 of the French Commercial Code, you can revoke the proxy:
- if you hold bearer shares, you must send a notice revoking the proxy to the financial intermediary who manages your share account;
- if you hold registered shares, a notice revoking the proxy must be sent to BNP Paribas Securities Services — CTS Assemblées Générales — Les Grands Moulins de Pantin — 9, rue du Débarcadère — 93761 Pantin Cedex.
In order to be taken into account, your instruction must be received by the Service Assemblées Générales of BNP Paribas Securities Services, one day before the General Meeting at the latest.
Appoint or revoke a proxy by electronic mail
Please note that you can notify your decision to either appoint or revoke a proxy by electronic mail, in accordance with the provisions of article R225-79 et seq. of the French Commercial Code in accordance with the following procedures:
- you must send an email to the following address: paris.bp2s.france.cts.mandats [at] bnpparibas (dot) com. This email must contain the following information: name of the Company concerned, date of the Meeting, your surname, first name, address and full bank details as well as, if applicable, the surname, first name and address of the proxy. You can also send a scanned version of your voting form, bearing all types of voting instructions, as an attachment to the email address above;
- in addition, you must ask your financial intermediary managing your share account to send written confirmation to the Service Assemblées Générales of BNP Paribas Securities Services - CTS Assemblées - Les Grands Moulins de Pantin - 9, rue du Débarcadère – 93761 Pantin Cedex.